NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEES OF THE BOARDS OF TRUSTEES OF THE PRESCOTT AND SHARLOT HALL HISTORICAL SOCIETIES OF ARIZONA
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Boards of Trustees of the Prescott Historical Society of Arizona and the Sharlot Hall Historical Society of Arizona (“Committees”) and to the general public that the Committees will hold a joint meeting open to the public on February 23, 2021, beginning at 3:00 p.m., in the auditorium of the Fred W. Veil Education Center at Sharlot Hall Museum, 415 W. Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ. Members of the Committees will attend either in person or by telephone, video or internet conferencing. The Committees may vote to hold an executive session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice from the Board of Trustee’s attorney on any matter listed on the agenda pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) or discussion of personnel issues pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1). Items on the agenda may be taken out of order. The Committees will discuss and may take action on any of the following items.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from the joint PHS-SHHS Strategic Planning Committee meeting of January 26, 2021.
- Meeting to discuss the draft of the Executive Director Succession Plan – Rich Finston (Chair)
- The recently approved Sharlot Hall Museum Strategic Plan (2020-2025) contains an action for the Board of Trustees. Per “Objective 8a, Strategy i,” the Board is to develop the above plan.
- During the Committee meeting on January 26, 2021, it was decided that Marv Kaiser (member) and Rich Finston (chair) would collaborate on developing a draft plan for the Committee’s consideration.
- That draft plan will be presented and reviewed for appropriate further discussion
- Dates and Agenda Items for Future Meetings.
- Call to the Public
This is the time for the public to comment. Those wishing to address the Committee must register prior to the beginning of the meeting, identify the agenda item they wish to discuss, and be recognized by the Chair. It is probable that each representation will be limited to no more than three (3) minutes and one person per organization. Members of the Committee may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment on any topic not specifically listed on the agenda will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting the Sharlot Hall Museum at 928-445-3122. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
CERTIFICATION OF POSTING OF NOTICE
The undersigned hereby certifies that copies of this notice were duly posted at the following locations: www.sharlothallmuseum.org by Ken Leja and the entry porch of the Bashford House, Sharlot Hall Museum 415 W. Gurley St. Prescott, Arizona on February 22, 2021, at 10 am by Nancy Hans, Manager of Administration.
Dated this 22nd day of February, 2021