Prescott Historical Society and Sharlot Hall Historical Society
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Nominations Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Prescott Historical Society (PHS-an Arizona State Agency) and the Sharlot Hall Historical Society (SHHS-a non-profit corporation) will hold an open meeting on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 1 pm at Sharlot Hall Museum Library and Research Center, 115 McCormick Street, Prescott, Arizona.
Unless otherwise indicated by annotation (PHS or SHHS) all agenda items are joint matters of both the Prescott Historical Society and the Sharlot Hall Historical Society. Items on the agenda may be taken out of order. The Committee may go into Executive Session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice from its attorneys or to discuss personnel matters items pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3) and A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1). If the Committee votes to go into Executive Session, the Executive Session will be held immediately after the vote and will not be open to the public. Upon completion of Executive Session, the Committee may resume the meeting, open to the public, to address the remaining items on the agenda.
The Committee will discuss and may take action on any of the following items:
1. Call to Order.
2. Review and Approve Minutes of the February 6, 2018, Nominations Committee meeting.
3. Review and discussion on potential candidates for election to the Boards of Trustees to the Prescott Historical and Sharlot Hall Historical societies for terms beginning July 1, 2018.
4. Review and discussion of potential candidates for election of a member to a three (3) year term on the Nominations Committee, such term commencing July 1, 2018.
5. Review of the proposed ballot and voting process for the election of five (5) Board members for terms beginning July 1, 2018.
6. Discussion of nominees for the offices of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer for one (1) year terms beginning July 1 2018.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Sharlot Hall Museum (928) 277-2000.
CERTIFICATION OF POSTING OF NOTICE
The undersigned certifies that the attached notice was duly posted at the following locations: www.sharlothallmuseum.org by Ken Leja on March 12, 2018, at 12 noon, and the entry porch of the Bashford House, Sharlot Hall Museum 415 W. Gurley St. Prescott, Arizona on March 12, 2018, at 10 a.m. by Nancy Hans.
Dated this 12th day of March, 2018.
Nancy Hans, Manager of Administration