PRESCOTT HISTORICAL SOCIETY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Board of Trustees of the Prescott Historical Society, an Arizona State Agency, will hold a meeting open to the public on the 25th day of January, 2022 beginning at 4:00 pm, in the Auditorium of the Fred W. Veil Education Center, 415 W. Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ. Members of the Committee will attend either in person or by telephone, video or internet conferencing. The Board may go into Executive Session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice from its attorneys on any of the listed agenda items pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03(A)(3)or discussion of personnel issues pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1). If the Board votes to go into Executive Session, the Executive Session will be held immediately after the vote and will not be open to the public. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Board may resume the meeting, open to the public, to address the remaining items on the agenda. The Board will discuss and may take action on any of the following items.
1) Call to order—Jamaal McCoy, Board President
2) Roll Call
3) Approval of the Minutes of the 10-26-2021 Prescott Historical Society Board of Trustees Meeting. (ACTION)
4) President’s Report, Jamaal McCoy
5) Nominating Committee report. Lisa Watters-Lain (ACTION)
6) Policy Committee report—By Laws revisions. (ACTION)
7) Finance Committee Report, Rich Finston—Review of FY22 Second Quarter Financials
8) Executive Director Report, Dr. Lisa Hayes—PHS Updates
9) False rumor about landscaping—Marv Kaiser
10) Brief overview of 1/29 Board Orientation/Training—Lisa Hayes
11) Agenda items for future meetings.
9) Call to the Public. This is the time for the public to comment. Those wishing to address the Board of Trustees must register prior to the beginning of the meeting, and be recognized by the Chair. It is probable that each representation will be limited to no more than 3 minutes and one person per organization. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to ARS 38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment is limited to directing staff to study the matter for further consideration at a later time.
CERTIFICATION OF POSTING OF NOTICE
The undersigned hereby certifies that copies of this notice were duly posted at the following locations: www.sharlothallmuseum.org by Laurie Dellinger on January 21, 2022 at 3:00 pm and the entry porch of the Bashford House, Sharlot Hall Museum, 415 W. Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ by Shirley Swift on January 21, 2022 at 3:00 pm in accordance with the statement filed by the Prescott Historical Society of Arizona.
Shirley Swift, Manager