Prescott Historical Society
Board of Trustees
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
The Board of Trustees of the Prescott Historical Society, an Arizona State Agency, will conduct its annual meeting open to the public on the 22nd day of June, 2021, beginning at 4:00 pm, on the grounds in front of the Governor’s Mansion at Sharlot Hall Museum, 415 W. Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ. Members of the Board will attend in person and will discuss, but will take no take action on any of the following items:
- Call to Order
- President’s Report, Jamaal McCoy, incoming president, 2021-2022
- Announcement of Election and Introduction of New Trustees
- Acknowledgment of Retiring Trustees
- Announcement of Board Officers for New Year, 2021-2022
- Introduction of new Executive Director
- Executive Director Report, Dr. Lisa Hayes
- Museum Highlights
- Staff Retirements
- Projects for 2021-2022
- Call to the Public
- This is the time for the public to comment. Those wishing to address the Committee must register prior to the beginning of the meeting, identify the agenda item they wish to discuss, and be recognized by the Chair. It is probable that each representation will be limited to no more than 3 minutes and one person per organization. Members of the Committee may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment on any topic not specifically listed on the agenda will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting the Sharlot Hall Museum at 928-445-3122. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
The undersigned hereby certifies that copies of this notice were duly posted at the following locations: www.sharlothallmuseum.org by Ken Leja on June 18, 2021, at 5 p.m., and the entry porch of the Bashford House, Sharlot Hall Museum, 415 W. Gurley St., Prescott, AZ, by Nancy Hans on June 18, 2021, at 4 p.m. in accordance with the statement filed by the Prescott Historical Society of Arizona.
Nancy Hans, Manager of Administration
Dated this 18th day of June, 2021