Become a Partner in History!
For generations, the Sharlot Hall Museum has played an integral part in preserving and presenting Arizona’s rich history. You can assist these efforts by becoming a member! Although the personal benefits for supporting this organization vary, all members share one common reward: Pride in sustaining one of the finest regional museums in the Southwest. “The Museum is as important as the land itself,” said our founder, Sharlot M. Hall. “It gives this place we call home meaning.”
Today the Museum is recognized as a vibrant institution that enhances the Southwest experience, promotes tourism, and enriches the quality of life for the entire community. As a bedrock part of the local area for almost a century, it is important that the Museum have a sustainable foundation in order to present Arizona’s unique history to future generations. Members help provide an important part of that foundation through their continued support. Yes, you can be our partner in history.
“The past contains knowledge
that the future cannot forget.”
– Sharlot M. Hall
Benefits of Belonging…
For all members at all levels, benefits include:
- Subscription via email to the bi-monthly, members-only newsletter “Messenger”.
- Discount of 10% on Museum Store purchases, plus with NO sales tax on in-store purchases.
- Preferred seating at Lectures and selected Museum presentations (space available basis).
- Discounted admission to select Museum festivals and events.
- Advance notice and invitation to pre-opening, members-only previews of new Exhibits.
- Discounted admission to Theater presentations.
- Invitation to exclusive, members-only events.
- Advance notice of upcoming events and limited-attendance presentations.
- Discounts at the Library & Archives for copies of research documents.
- Voting privileges for election of members to the Sharlot Hall Museum Board of Trustees.
For additional benefits identified by various membership levels, please click on the screen at right (“Membership Tiers”) for a detailed description, or click here to view an overview of Member Benefit levels.
Online Membership Click Here
To apply for membership, please CLICK HERE to download a PDF form that you can fill out, print, and return. For any membership questions, please feel free to contact Admissions at (928) 445-3122.