Corporate Members are partners with Sharlot Hall Museum in illuminating the rich diversity of our regional heritage through the many programs, exhibits, lectures, workshops, events, performances, and tours for visitors and friends of all ages.
Corporate Members make a public statement that each cares about our community and its future by embracing both the past and the present. Each Corporate Member in Sharlot Hall Museum helps ensure the continuity and continued growth of this highly visible a vital entity… a bedrock part of this community and state for almost a century.
As a partner in history, each Corporate Member of Sharlot Hall Museum is an integral cornerstone in preserving this cultural icon today and for the generations ahead. It places a philanthropic face on each business and sends a message that each is concerned with the past, present, and future of the area.
Visitors, guests and friends who come to the Museum – from 50 states and more than 30 countries – contribute millions of dollars to the local economy. This allows the Museum to contribute greatly to our local economy, and in turn helps boost the bottom line for our Corporate Members and partners.
Corporate members enjoy:
At the Gold Level – $5,000:
- Customized special event(s) or benefit package of appropriate value as arranged with the Museum Director.
PLUS Silver Level – $2,500:
- Personalized benefit package of appropriate value as arranged with the Museum Director
- Private tour of a new exhibit for principals and ten (10) guests by Museum staff member
- Acknowledgment on the Museum website, with a link to the Member’s website
PLUS Copper Level – $1,000:
- Use of the Museum grounds or campus facility for a personalized Corporate Member event
- Discount on employees’ personal Museum memberships
PLUS Turquoise Level – $500:
- Community-wide recognition as a Corporate Member in support of the Museum
- Recognition on the Museum’s Electronic Bulletin Board
- Acknowledgment in Museum publications as a Corporate Member
- Subscription to the Museum’s bi-monthly Messenger newsletter
- Corporate Member Principal’s Pass provides
- unlimited Museum visits (with up to four guests)
- includes all events and festivals (excluding fundraising events)
- plus discount of 10% on Museum Store purchases for principals
- Invitations to exclusive members-only exhibition and event previews
- Advance notice of upcoming events, exhibitions, performances, workshops and lectures
Corporate members play a vital role in helping the Sharlot Hall Museum:
- Acquire historical artifacts and documents
- Create new programs and displays
- Develop and produce new exhibits
- Offer educational programming
- Expand the community outreach
- Maintain and improve the four-acre campus