We invite you to request a tour date and time for your group.
You can schedule a tour at Sharlot Hall Museum for either 60- or 90-minutes. We strongly encourage you to choose the 90-minute tour in order to fully see all that we have to offer at the Museum. Minimum six per adult tour. For school and organizational tours involving children, it’s possible to schedule a tour with one adult and five to eight children.
Tours at Fort Whipple Museum do not have a time limit as they are self-guided, but we still need them to schedule them in order to inform the docents that you will be attending; we recommend allowing a 90-minute experience.
Please select the tour you wish to book by clicking the red Register button under the appropriate heading and then complete the form information as requested.
A scheduler will let you know immediately if your requested time is available. After you submit a request, museum staff will review it and confirm your tour by email.
If you have any special requirements or questions that are not answered here, please contact the Tour Department.
Before you schedule a tour...
- Please schedule at least two (2) weeks in advance of your tour.
- At least one adult chaperone for every eight (8) students for school groups.
- At least six adults for general and group tours, please.
- Please have your transportation plans arranged prior to scheduling your tour.
- Please call 445-3122 x 4 if any questions. Leave a message and we will return your call.